1984 Sailfish 25

seckcey

Reaction score
I have a sailfish 25 that I want to replace a lot of the current equipment. I want to tart with the helm. Is there any place that sells replacement switch panels? My switch panel is so worn out I cant even read what they toggles say,

Mariner

Reaction score
New Wire Marine (newwiremarine.com)

I used them last year for a project on an 88 Offshore. They do excellent work and are very responsive to any questions or requests. Go to the website and there is a section that you can design your project and get an estimate on the cost. I opted for the panel to be wired which made the installation easy. If I had to do it over I would opt for the thicker panel. Their turnaround is also quick.

Good luck,

Mike

JeffN

Reaction score
I did mine a few years ago. I got my panels from someone I won't recommend, finally did get my pieces but it was more effort to get them from my vendor than I had anticipated. That said the work on the helm area panels is not hard by any stretch and really improves the look without many dollars or effort. When I redid mine I went with Smartcraft analog look engine gauges with two Smartcraft monitors for a sort of retro look. I would have liked to put in a multi function display in the gauge panel but there really was not enough space so I went retro instead.

Good luck with your project, nice to see people caring for the Classics.