1988 yamaha 150 trim/tilt

DMC43

Reaction score
i have a 1988 Grady White 230 Gulfstream with twin Yamaha 150 outboards. I've had a slow leak from my trim and tilt assembly on the port motor. And now every time i use it i need to add trim fluid. I'm looking to just replace the whole assembly as it is aged and I dont want to just start replacing parts on it. Anyone know where is the best place to find and purchase this? I will probably just do them both at this point. thanks

dainlaroche

Reaction score
These guys can rebuild them for you. I replaced the seals and O-rings on my 93 Yamaha 150 trim cylinders and they worked great after with no leaks. Just need a special too to remove the cap.

DMC43

Reaction score
These guys can rebuild them for you. I replaced the seals and O-rings on my 93 Yamaha 150 trim cylinders and they worked great after with no leaks. Just need a special too to remove the cap.
thanks. But looking for a place closer to me in Old Saybrook CT