margaritaville1.jpg

margaritaville2.jpg

margaritaville3.jpg

margaritaville4.jpg

Richard

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Very nice. The only thing that would make it look better would be off-white canvas instead of the navy. IMHO of course. :lol:

greyg8r

Reaction score
Actually, Ken, what would make it even NICER would be if I had YOUR boat!

:lol:

Richard

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Richard- Thanks for the compliment. If in your travels you're ever up this way let me know . . . .

greyg8r

Reaction score
I took a bunch of pictures yesterday before heading out on a grouper trolling expedition (2 shorts - no keepers :( ).

portview2.jpg

New: Todd seats, cushions

sailfishonlift2.jpg

New 10K lift. The tenant and I removed old lift and installed this one in 2 days.

helm2.jpg

Si-Tex chartplotter and fishfinder are new as is the replacement faux wood that I purchased from a Great Grady member. Will also replace switch plate with leftover faux wood. Waiting for radar. Note that the chartplotter is flushmounted on Starboard that is hinged and can swing up for access to the electronics box but is still lockable. The fishfinder is flushmounted.

topwithflag.jpg

Recently added 2nd antenna when I added second VHF.

sailfishsternview.jpg

Current stern view. Chairs are very comfy, but bulky.

sailfishinstruments.jpg

Closeup of Si-Tex Colormax Wide, 106L and Furuno GP30. I am going to add a second fishfinder as a backup. The 106L is 50/200 and the backup fishfinder is 120.

gradywhitedecal.jpg

New decal I purchased on eBay.

overheadelectronicsbox.jpg

Electronics box (a little dirty) with cd/radio and two VHFs. The lower one is DSC.

sailfishdecal.jpg

I had this decal made up from my specs. I thought it turned out nice.

sunset.jpg

[/i]

greyg8r

Reaction score
I took a bunch of pictures yesterday before heading out on a grouper trolling expedition (2 shorts - no keepers :( ).

portview2.jpg

New: Todd seats, cushions

sailfishonlift.jpg

New 10K lift. The tenant and I removed old lift and installed this one in 2 days.

helm2.jpg

Si-Tex chartplotter and fishfinder are new as is the replacement faux wood that I purchased from a Great Grady member. Will also replace switch plate with leftover faux wood. Waiting for radar. Note that the chartplotter is flushmounted on Starboard that is hinged and can swing up for access to the electronics box but is still lockable. The fishfinder is flushmounted.

topwithflag.jpg

Recently added 2nd antenna when I added second VHF.

sternview.jpg

Current stern view. Chairs are very comfy, but bulky.

sailfishinstruments.jpg

Closeup of Si-Tex Colormax Wide, 106L and Furuno GP30. I am going to add a second fishfinder as a backup. The 106L is 50/200 and the backup fishfinder is 120.

gradywhitedecal.jpg

New decal I purchased on eBay.

overheadelectronicsbox.jpg

Electronics box (a little dirty) with cd/radio and two VHFs. The lower one is DSC.

sailfishdecal.jpg

I had this decal made up from my specs. I thought it turned out nice.

sunset.jpg

[/i]