1989 to 2005 not so different

cheremmi

Reaction score
BoatandMike017.jpg

gradyfish22

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
That is a really awesome pick!! Wish I could get a side by side between my two Grady's, but I do not have a trailer for the 265. Other then the hull form, the boats are very similar, Grady has been very conservative in their changes over the years, but they always put out some classics.

DanL

Reaction score
The big difference..

is the PRICE!!! :shock: I just got back from visiting my daughter in D.C. and decided to go to the boat show. The Marlin there listed for just short of 200K! You could by it at the show for a steal of 167K. I recently purchased a 1990 Sailfish Sportbridge 252G, the price was under 30K including the 3K trailer. the boat was maintained nicely as I can see you have done. Aside from newer electronics and a change in cosmetics, there really wasn't a thing different between my boat and the Marlin. The size of the cabin, stand up head, etc. and the layout are identical to mine. Maybe I'll buy a house with the savings!

Charlies Charters

Reaction score
cheremmi

Did redman marine fabricaters build that arch?? He just did mine for my grady his work is very high quality!!!!!!

Charlies charters

cheremmi

Reaction score
Yes, Redman did do the arch, very nice. I sold that boat shortly after that picture was taken and the arch help the sale. I will be putting one on the 2005 this summer.