1990 seafarer, needs new rear cup holders and pole light

Jacktrop99

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I just was wondering where I could get new rear cup holders and a new pole light, my marina broke it, but anyways it would be nice to know where I could get a quality pole light on my 1990 seafarer, I really don’t care about the cup holders as long as they work and are metal.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Measure the hole size and either stop by your local marine store or check places like Jamestown online... or just google. It should be easy enough.

For the light, it depends on the socket you have and there's really no way for us to know what you have since it's over 30 years old. Same as above - local store or let your fingers do the walking. Take a look at the style of the pole base - that's the important part. It may/may not be easier to just replace the pole and socket.

seasick

Reaction score
Some mast lights are easy to find but the longer poles with a bend near the plug may not be.
Finding one with to fit your existing base if the light was removable may be harder than finding the whole package, post and base.
If your lamp is a straight mast and is non-removable ( but can be folded down) , there are many options to choose from.
Measure the length of the pole, check if it has a fixed base or not and if it has a bent section.
On some mast lights, there are two lamps, one for running and an all around (both lamps) for anchoring. On shorter hulls, an all around all the time is OK. That is what you probably have but check how many wires are connected. Two wires is a single bulb model but three wires may mean it had a two lamp feature.
Although LED can be quite a difference in price, it is your best option.

Jacktrop99

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Thanks for the replies I will see what I can do but now my crappy Marina after braking all that stuff now bent my prop

seasick

Reaction score
Is your boat dry stacked at the marina?