1991 Grady White Atlantic

SaltNLine

Reaction score
Thank you, that is always what I thought. I recently listed my Atlantic on ebay, and of course I get the know-it-all that emails me in a real smart mouth tone about MY boat and how I am wrong and that hull was not available untill later.

jehines3

Reaction score
My 1990 Marlin is a SeaV2 hull, but all Marlins were SeaV2 since introduction in 1989. The SeaV2 was phased in over many years across the product line.

That being said, I'm not sure about the Atlantic. I though it was based on the Sailfish hull which was not SeaV2 until 1993. It is not listed in the brochure for your model year, so call grady to be sure. An email from them would be best if it is fact a SeaV2 hull so that you can provide it to smart ebayers. All that aside, the boat is a Grady and even pre SeaV2 hulls rode well. jh

Grog

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Your Atlantic is a SeaV2 hull. The hull specs out differently than the Sailfish, I don't know why they went through the trouble to make a different mold for the Atlantic when they could have tried the Sailfish or Marlin molds.

BobP

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Didn't the Atlantics have a euro transom, before the Sailfish took one on?

SaltNLine

Reaction score
Yes it does have the euro transom. We heard back from Grady yesterday and they did reconfirm that it is a Sea V2. Thanks again.