1991 Offshore

Dan T.

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
I recently bought 1991 240 Offshore. I have put on about 200 hours since November 2020. I love it , it’s been great. I just don’t see many other Offshores mentioned on the Grady threads. Is there a reason?
TIA
DAN T.

Reactions: Pat Hurley

Uncle Joe

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Hi Dan....and welcome to the forum. I own an Offshore and there are several others on here who do as well. But Grady only made the Offshore for 10 years or so and I think yours was the last model year. There just seems to be many more newer models on the water now. After all....yours is 29 years old mine is 39!

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Don't know if this correct, but I thought I had read that it was one of their most popular models of all time? The Explorer, that replaced it, I believe has the same specs... was it "replaced" in name ONLY?

The number of owner's with a particular model on a forum, though, is no indication of how popular a model was.

Reactions: Uncle Joe

Dan T.

Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Don't know if this correct, but I thought I had read that it was one of their most popular models of all time? The Explorer, that replaced it, I believe has the same specs... was it "replaced" in name ONLY?

The number of owner's with a particular model on a forum, though, is no indication of how popular a model was.
Thanks for that, more research needed. I’ll have time since the boat is put away until Sept.

jbrinch88

Reaction score
I’ve had my offshore for 5 or 6 years now. Great all around boat. Tons of sweat equity into the boat. Transom/floors/ electrical, repowered with a 300 Yamaha.
Thinking of putting it up for sale end of season and going bigger though.