1994 GW 192 Tournament

Greg B

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Looking at buying a 192 and it doesn't come with a trailer, found a used one that would fit but the dealer can't configure until 6/3 and I need it this weekend. Does anyone have the bunk width measurement?
Thanks
Greg

Reelman5703

Reaction score
Can you have it hauled to the ramps and keep it in the water until trailer fixed or end of season? Maybe have the guy fixing do for free or less as part of the deal?

Greg B

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Buying on the west coast of FL and live on the east. Just need the bunk width, trailer had a boat that size on it already, just want to check width

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
If the boat is on the hard (you didn't mention) then all you do is drop a plumb line from the strakes down to the ground and measure.

If the boat is currently in the water, just guesstimate. Float the boat on, pull it out, adjust the bunks. You can either take measurements, refloat the boat, then repeat - or jack the boat up and move the bunks while the boat is on the jack (and extra supports for safety). You can easily do that in a parking lot. Pretty easy to do - especially with a small boat.

Doc Stressor

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Give Grady a call. They routinely provide dimensions to trailer manufacturers.

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
GregB - drop me a PM with an email address. I think I have the spreadsheet from GW saved somewhere.

Greg B

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, picked it up yesterday, only issue with the trailer is a toothless winch.

Attachments

• Torunament 192.JPG
    Torunament 192.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,103