1997 Grady 209 Escape

ESL12

Reaction score
Wow. Thank you for this! That 2006 Angler is 10 min from my house! What’s crazy is I search Craigslist daily and some of these you sent I haven’t seen show up in my searches! Thank you. Much appreciated.

PointedRose

Reaction score
Model
Overnighter
Wow. Thank you for this! That 2006 Angler is 10 min from my house! What’s crazy is I search Craigslist daily and some of these you sent I haven’t seen show up in my searches! Thank you. Much appreciated.
No problem, only took a couple minutes for those to pop. I have a saved search in Boston + 200 miles because there is great availability there (relative to CA) and it’s just fun for me to look at anyways. Seriously, the NE has great availability, don’t overpay for something, you will find deals over some time. I was also surprised when someone told me Facebook marketplace might have options too, but when I started looking, it’s true…I think some people prefer FBook because there’s a persons profile associated with each listing/message rather than anonymous on CL

Side note - the proline in Carmel would have some appeal to me personally, he’s advertising as negotiable. Looks like good high freeboard for your kids.

Last edited:

ESL12

Reaction score
No problem, only took a couple minutes for those to pop. I have a saved search in Boston + 200 miles because there is great availability there (relative to CA) and it’s just fun for me to look at anyways. Seriously, the NE has great availability, don’t overpay for something, you will find deals over some time. I was also surprised when someone told me Facebook marketplace might have options too, but when I started looking, it’s true…I think some people prefer FBook because there’s a persons profile associated with each listing/message rather than anonymous on CL

Side note - the proline in Carmel would have some appeal to me personally, he’s advertising as negotiable. Looks like good high freeboard for your kids.
Thank you! Yes that Carmel proline peaked my interest too! I think first I’ll try to see that Angler. 8 years newer then the proline and only 10 min away. I actually also use FB market place. That’s where. I found the Grady. I also found another Angler for the same price on FB.

Reactions: PointedRose