1998 208 Adventure port side aluminum bracket and glass

steviedatsun

Reaction score
While enjoying a perfect Memorial Day, I decided to take my family out fishing this morning. I trailer my boat from my marina to the ramp. While leaving the parking lot and making a left turn, I caught my port side glass window on a dry docked boat windlass and anchor. I shattered the glass and also ripped the aluminum frame. Anyone know where I can get this parts and also someone to install them ASAP. I live on Staten Island N.Y., is there anyone in the area that can do a expert repair on this boat. Please someone out there must know of someone. Thanks SteveG

seasick

Reaction score
steviedatsun said:
While enjoying a perfect Memorial Day, I decided to take my family out fishing this morning. I trailer my boat from my marina to the ramp. While leaving the parking lot and making a left turn, I caught my port side glass window on a dry docked boat windlass and anchor. I shattered the glass and also ripped the aluminum frame. Anyone know where I can get this parts and also someone to install them ASAP. I live on Staten Island N.Y., is there anyone in the area that can do a expert repair on this boat. Please someone out there must know of someone. Thanks SteveG
Try calling Spellmans marine in Freeport and see what they say. They are a Grady dealer