1998+ seafarer fish box drain

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Trying to get the damn fish box drains out I broke one. Anyone know where to get that tapered plastic drain from before I call and bother grady Monday. The 90s were both leaking when draining and turned into a project. Can barely reach the one with the plexiglass cover. PITA

Blaugrana

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Trying to get the damn fish box drains out I broke one. Anyone know where to get that tapered plastic drain from before I call and bother grady Monday. The 90s were both leaking when draining and turned into a project. Can barely reach the one with the plexiglass cover. PITA

Did you ever end up getting this done? I am looking into addressing a leak on my port side fish box but where the tubes connect to the T Connector.

Blaugrana

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Is this it?

I’ll have to double check and take a picture . The bottom part, yes, but I feel like I don’t have that outer lip that the top part has.

HookUp

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I’ll have to double check and take a picture . The bottom part, yes, but I feel like I don’t have that outer lip that the top part has.

I have a '93 208 and I agree with the above. Totally different looking

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
If you look at the second picture, you see that there is a nut molded to the bottom, which means the "outer lip" is actually a flange that tightens up under the deck, and only the inner lip shows above deck.

Summertop511

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Did you ever end up getting this done? I am looking into addressing a leak on my port side fish box but where the tubes connect to the T Connector.
Yeah it’s a pita but doable without drilling any access ports. I see your in nj if close I can show u in person how I did it. Once you start to take the hoses off the T both 90’s from the bottom of each box leak when filled with water. It’s fun sealing the further 90 from the small access plate. Also my livewell overflow was never caulked from factory and leaked all over in the bilge when on. I never use either but wanted them sealed for rocking in the ocean water doesn’t go up the hose and leak saltwater into the bilge. Also, check you sink drain. Mine was broken and had to get a new one from Grady special order. Only $10

Last edited: