2001 22’ Seafarer

Punchline Cap

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 236
I was at an Easter Gathering yesterday and was talking to my sister in laws brother who has his late father’s 2001 22’ Seafarer with tho original 200 Yamaha on it. He is looking to sell it and downsize to maybe an 18’ bay boat. I was on the boat a few times over the years with his late father and I can attest to the pristine care that was given to the boat. There was at least an hour of cleaning that was expected of all that were on board that day fishing. I also know all of the maintenance was religiously done every year on the boat. The bolsters have been replaced as well as the side curtains. I personally have not seen the boat for at least 5 years because of the declining health and death of the father. I know without more details it would be hard to come up with an exact value for this boat but I said I would put it out there to you guys here for maybe a ballpark value and a sense of demand for this boat. Thanks.

nuclear

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Pictures? Hours? Electronics? Trailer? Too many unknowns to give you an answer.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
You're looking between $30k and maybe upward of $45K . Does it come with a trailer? Hard top ? Options? As stated above ,electronics ? Are they 20 years old and relatively new ? I just spent close to $3,000 upgrading my stereo, replacing all the speakers with JL stuff and adding a Garmin GXM 54 receiver . Great boat . Good luck on pricing it.

Punchline Cap

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 236
You're looking between $30k and maybe upward of $45K . Does it come with a trailer? Hard top ? Options? As stated above ,electronics ? Are they 20 years old and relatively new ? I just spent close to $3,000 upgrading my stereo, replacing all the speakers with JL stuff and adding a Garmin GXM 54 receiver . Great boat . Good luck on pricing it.
Thanks for the input. It does come with a trailer but it hasn’t been used for awhile so not sure about the condition. I will ask the owner for some more details so maybe can nail down a value a little better. Thanks again.