2002 330 Express

Fredso

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I own a 2002 Grady White 330 express, looking for ideas to replace the original plastic rub rail and caps, would like to do it in stainless steel, can anybody please tell me what they did where they got it and maybe even post a picture, thanks much. Fredso

fsc60

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I own a 2001 330 Express and Im in the process right now. After a lot of research I purchased a complete rub rail from my local Grady dealer. The new rub rail is wider and has the stainless strip that goes on the outside. This is what they use on the new boats. You can only get the blue rub rail from GW. The new one comes in sections and the rear sections are prebent for the transom. End caps are stainless and available from GW. I had the factory send me a sample just to make sure it would fit. I think I spent $1500 for everything, still have to buy screws. Have not put it on yet. Have a empty boat trailer available to get it home because the sections are over 20' long. we tie wrapped them to the trailer, worded out great.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Prob best to go see your dealer or reach out to GW via the web. They may sell the entire replacement.