2004 33 Express Dashboard Rocker Switches

RockLobsterBOS

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Hi
I need to replace my rocker switch covers on my newly purchased 2004 GW 33 Express. I can make out a few, Horn (its red), Wiper, FWD Bilge, AFT Bilge and one ACC. Does anyone have a pic or a list of the rockers that I can not read?

Thanks

Saltyone

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
you might post this in the general discussion, will probably get more help

Fishtales

Reaction score
Look at the old brochures on the GW website. You can find replacements on ebay. They sell a complete set. You'll still need to figure them out though.

Reactions: RockLobsterBOS

Fishtales

Reaction score
This is the entire dash, but it you watch on ebay you can find the cover set being sold from time to time for about $100. There is a full set of them, so change what you know and then you'll have to test the rest or see a like boat or contact GW for a layout.

Addy222

Reaction score
Model
Fisherman 222
I recently restored the switch panel on my 222 fisherman. I had the same issue. As far as not knowing what switches are what, check out the owners manual tool on gradys website. They color match the wires for each accessory. I used new wire marine for the switches.

Attachments

• Grady 1.jpg
    Grady 1.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Grady 2.jpg
    Grady 2.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Grady 3.jpg
    Grady 3.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: igblack87

Fishtales

Reaction score
I'd post on the first forum and ask someone to take a pic of the dash for you. Everyone's gonna be opening their boats soon up north...

Pat Hurley

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hi
I need to replace my rocker switch covers on my newly purchased 2004 GW 33 Express. I can make out a few, Horn (its red), Wiper, FWD Bilge, AFT Bilge and one ACC. Does anyone have a pic or a list of the rockers that I can not read?

Thanks
I replaced all mine ... just went to local GW dealer and they had them all in stock. Very reasonable $ too

Ez Pz

Capt Tom Fed

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Hi

Thanks

Reaction score
Model
Trophy Pro
I make these in my shop. $8 a cover black & $9 each red + shipping (usually around $8-10). I make them for a lot of Grady dealers since the screen printed ones don't last very long and many of the original icons are discontinued. I also engrave stainless steel pushbuttons and make high quality dash panels out of real marine spec acrylic. We're in Wilmington, NC under IK Engraving / Circuit Marine.

Attachments

• IMG_6830.jpg
    IMG_6830.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 13

Fishtales

Reaction score
Are they lighted or solid black?
Actually I see the back lit ones in the gallary. Do you fab the switches or focus on the engraving. Can you explain the process a little and how the backlight feature is accomplished?

Reaction score
Model
Trophy Pro
They can be used with or without backlighting. We do sell switch bodies as well, but there’s a lot of variations of the switches so let us know what you need. The backlighting is accomplished by the switch body selected.

We make panels, dashes, and can offer backlit logos as well. Most our customers are marine professionals and we’re trying to branch out to the public.

We’ll have a e-commerce store soon; but right now it’s just best to drop us an email. Sales@ikengraving.com

just send us a list of the covers you need and we can go from there.