2004 GW Express Cruiser Sink, Water Tank and Transducer questions

RockLobsterBOS

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Hello looking for some data.
1. Does anyone know where you can purchase the sink top that is made from Corian to match the counter tops? If not original after market? GW does not have them
2. Has anyone replaced the fresh water tank sensor? If so, where did you purchase the sensor?
3. This GW originally shipped with Raytheon Electronics. I bought the boat with brand new Garmin 124x csv touch screens. I am having issues with my transducer. I don't think it was replaced.
No tags on either end of the transducer cable. Garmin sees it as a 12 pin transducer. Does anyone have an idea what type of transducer these boats shipped with from factory?
The transducer is about 4 to 6 inches long and maybe 1 inch thick.

Thanks

Automated14

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Hello looking for some data.
1. Does anyone know where you can purchase the sink top that is made from Corian to match the counter tops? If not original after market? GW does not have them
2. Has anyone replaced the fresh water tank sensor? If so, where did you purchase the sensor?
3. This GW originally shipped with Raytheon Electronics. I bought the boat with brand new Garmin 124x csv touch screens. I am having issues with my transducer. I don't think it was replaced.
No tags on either end of the transducer cable. Garmin sees it as a 12 pin transducer. Does anyone have an idea what type of transducer these boats shipped with from factory?
The transducer is about 4 to 6 inches long and maybe 1 inch thick.

Thanks
I also have an '04. I also need to do my fresh water sensor as it does not work lol. On transducers, you could have anything at this point. Even if you have all OE ducers and MFD's, I don't believe grady rigged them with all the same stuff. As far as I could tell, mine came new with the stand alone depth only Raymarine gauge and Furuno radar/MFD with corresponding transducers

By the time I got it, the 2nd Furuno was gone and a Raymarine C series was in it's place. .

I had tags on mine, asked here and everywhere and could not get any good info. I dove right into it and got adapters and tried my best but could not get the older transducers to play with the newer electronics i added.

I ened up changing the mid through the hull transducer as it was for the original furuno and no matter what I did, I could not get it to work with a new Garmin 7612.

Lets add to the equation a bit that if your transducers and mfd's are original, you likely have sounder boxes between the transducers and the MFD. I dont think the newer MFD's need those.

loubeer

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Pretty sure that dealers installed electronic packages, including transducers. I have an Airmar transducer on my 2003, installed by the dealer. On my Simrad MFD, you have to designate the transducer used, so you may want to take a look at your MFD settings to at least tell you what transducer it thinks you have.

Last edited:

RockLobsterBOS

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Pretty sure that dealers installed electronic packages, including transducers. I have an Airmar transducer on my 2003, installed by the dealer. On my Simrad MFD, you have to designate the transducer used, so you may want to take a look at your MFD settings to at least tell you what transducer it thinks you have.
My Garmin believes it is a 12 pin transducer. It does not show a brand, hence why I am asking in this thread.
Thanks for the reply

RockLobsterBOS

Reaction score
Model
Express 330