2005 265 express

Jmdix123

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
Is there another fuse for the macerator besides the on in the head , mine hasn’t worked since I bought the boat and would like to get it working ?

Jmdix123

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
yeah i figure that ,but was hoping there might be a simple fix ,than you

Twin 300’s

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
The guy before me did mine and put it on the outside of the tank and it works good but if it’s not full enough it won’t pick up but long as it’s 1/2 or more full it pumps out. I looked at putting it back into the tank but it’s a fucken gross job dealing with the inside of that tank.

RussGW270

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Islander
I have yet to test mine.. lol....afraid to try and, well.. it is in the driveway.. would be a crappy experience.. lol

Sorry, had to say it.

Not sure how to test the pump/toilet... hell, not sure where to take it to try to dump anything in it.. I should probably pour some clorox or something wherever as I am sure, sitting this long, it is dried out.

R

Fowl Hooked

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
When I redid mine not only was the internal pump shot but the control panel was as well. Replaced with the external macerator arrangement based on what Max366 had done and replaced the control panel with a leftover Carling rocker switch. Not many opportunities to use it but just didn't like having something that didn't work. Access was the hardest part but if you can convince yourself to cut a larger access where the factory hatch is located it gets a lot easier. I can send you what details I have if you're interested in making the change. Only fuse I'm aware of is in the 12 circuit block in the head.

Jmdix123

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
When I redid mine not only was the internal pump shot but the control panel was as well. Replaced with the external macerator arrangement based on what Max366 had done and replaced the control panel with a leftover Carling rocker switch. Not many opportunities to use it but just didn't like having something that didn't work. Access was the hardest part but if you can convince yourself to cut a larger access where the factory hatch is located it gets a lot easier. I can send you what details I have if you're interested in making the change. Only fuse I'm aware of is in the 12 circuit block in the head.
ok, thank you very much ,not sure i want to tackle this project yet ,lol

Jmdix123

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
I will probably never fix mine. We rarely use the toilet and there are pumpout stations at every fuel dock.
seems like a pain in the ass , not sure if i will now either