2005 300 Marlin for sale

maroyster

Reaction score
Pictures of everything. Engines, cockpit, etc.
You can text them to my husband. 843-458-0054

chuck257

Reaction score
This is just my opinion based on having been in boat sales in the past and using brokers myself.
Most brokers are just “used car salesman” and will tell you what you want to hear. But a good experienced broker will work hard for you to get your boat sold quickly at the price you want. Shop around and do some research on them before you sign with them. And I would avoid CraigsList because of all the scammers.

mayo

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
Price reduction, $82,500. I will probably list with a broker in the next few weeks. I was wanting to avoid a broker for a better deal for myself and buyer.
is this boat still available?

teaklejr

Reaction score
How the heck has this boat not sold yet? Looks very clean and seems to be priced right. We recently sold our 305 Express, paid for a listing on boat trader made up an extensive list of what was done, who did the work, when it was performed and added all the pics we could. Had it under contract on one week. Only thing with a Marlin is there is plenty to choose from but yours looks very nice. Good luck

Family Tradition

Reaction score
Thanks, this is the only place I have her listed. I have been super busy lately and haven't been able to spend any time on selling really. Also haven't been very aggressive trying to sell. I'm soon going to have much more free time and would be able to use her like I want so if the right offer comes in she'll be sold but if not I'll still be a Grady owner...

mayo

Reaction score
Model
CHOOSE
call or text me when you have a chance to talk. 601-954-2218
thanks

gmac2222

Reaction score
Very interested. Please text or call me. 214.437.2077