2006 232 Gulfstream

BSHADLEY

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
I am selling my 2006 232 Gulfstream. The boat is located in dry/covered storage in Wrightsville Beach, NC and was originally sold from Crockers Marine so has remained local to this area. The boat has twin F150s with about 700 hours each, I will be on the boat this weekend and can get the current hours for reference. Since purchasing the boat I have had some routine service completed with a clean bill of health for the outboards, repainted the engine cowlings, and also completely redone the three sided canvas enclosure. All cushions will be included in the sale and are in great shape. This has been a family boat for me mostly but it can do a lot of things very well. The boat is built to fish and the most capable 23' on the market. I have small children and am just not using the boat as much as I would like. See some pictures below (trailer not included) and feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions or would like to see the boat in person, my email is brianh0402@gmail.com. I am asking $62k OBO and will be posting live on Facebook and Boattrader later this week. Thanks for looking, Brian

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
Reactions: Koby and Ryhlick

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Good looking boat, nicely kept up and like that it doesn't have bottom paint on it. Good luck with the sale!