2006 360 Express Flood Light Conversion to LED Suggestions

wreckdiver60

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for upgrading my Hella halogen bulb on my 06 360 Grady Express to an LED that has them built into the hard top?
Any help would be appreciated.

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
I bought Taco brand for our spreader. They are ok but not great. I am to switch out either for Dr. LED or run with the brand Grady now uses,which at the moment , it escapes me. I replaces my cockpit light with the exact stuff Grady now uses. It's white with several settings or red and it's touch switch. You also operate the spreaders from it. You can get the same light at West Marine but it's blue and white and not red and white.

Ky Grady

GreatGrady Captain
Staff member
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I bought Taco brand for our spreader. They are ok but not great. I am to switch out either for Dr. LED or run with the brand Grady now uses,which at the moment , it escapes me. I replaces my cockpit light with the exact stuff Grady now uses. It's white with several settings or red and it's touch switch. You also operate the spreaders from it. You can get the same light at West Marine but it's blue and white and not red and white.

Lumitec????

Deep Blue

Reaction score
WreckDiver,
I don't know if you're referring to the Halogen spotlight or a cockpit light, I think it's the latter, I bought these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008D3HRIO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They're Lumitec, a bit steep but the quality is there and you won't be disappointed; I was concerned that the blue light was going to be disco-ish (like the guys that put them under cars) however they're great and easy on the eyes. Pros: they're small, bright and well made. Cons: the bloody things are expensive, I paid $159 each - that's a lot of dough for two cockpit lights! The housings are metal, not plastic, the LED's should outlast us all and as I wired them into the cockpit dome light circuit I can easily alternate between white and blue by pressing on the cockpit dome light switch.

Hope this helps.