2006 Grady White 258 Owners Manual

Skip4Josh

Reaction score
Model
Journey
Good Afternoon All,
We acquired a 2006 258 in great condition.. Unfortunatley it did not come with the owners manual (I know not a big Deal but i'm picky:D)!! Anyway I know I can print the text of the manual from gradys site(I already downloaded it), question is does anyone have the original artwork from the front of the binder and the spine of the binder, that they would be willing to scan so I could print it and recreate the original manual? I searched the net but cant find the 06 one at least the images.. Thanks Everyone

Skip4Josh

Reaction score
Model
Journey

Attachments

• gw-2496_tv1_my2021_ownersmanual_cover_400.jpg
    gw-2496_tv1_my2021_ownersmanual_cover_400.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13

Fishtales

Reaction score
yea, go to a marina and take some pics if you want a cover, or better yet your own boat!

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
A few things to note here... first of all, I'm admittedly by no means an expert on any of this, though these are my thoughts on the matter. When doing a Google search for "Grady White owners manual" and then clicking on the "images" tab, it'll pop up with some of the older owner's manuals that appear to be the originals. Not that this is an apples to apples comparison, but there's a picture of a 2010 Grady White 209 Escape owner's manual that also appears to be the original, and the picture that it has on the front is taken directly from the 2009 brochure. My thought process would be that they likely just used one of the pictures from their brochures to go on the front of their 3 ring binders and likely didn't even have anything on the side. Of which I also don't imagine that they had multiple pictures of multiple different models of boats on each owner's manual, like the picture that you posted. If I had to make a guess, I'm assuming that they would've likely used the picture from page number 35 of the 2006 brochure as it's the only one that shows the entirety of the boat. Though again, this is just assumption and going off of my thought process. I'd just print out the downloaded copy you have of the owner's manual, if you really want to do so, and then you could get a random generic picture of the boat, or as mentioned above you could just take a picture of your boat instead. And unless you get really lucky, I don't imagine a dealership or even anywhere else like eBay etc, would likely have anything of that vintage as your boat is coming up on being almost 20 years old now.

Skip4Josh

Reaction score
Model
Journey
A few things to note here... first of all, I'm admittedly by no means an expert on any of this, though these are my thoughts on the matter. When doing a Google search for "Grady White owners manual" and then clicking on the "images" tab, it'll pop up with some of the older owner's manuals that appear to be the originals. Not that this is an apples to apples comparison, but there's a picture of a 2010 Grady White 209 Escape owner's manual that also appears to be the original, and the picture that it has on the front is taken directly from the 2009 brochure. My thought process would be that they likely just used one of the pictures from their brochures to go on the front of their 3 ring binders and likely didn't even have anything on the side. Of which I also don't imagine that they had multiple pictures of multiple different models of boats on each owner's manual, like the picture that you posted. If I had to make a guess, I'm assuming that they would've likely used the picture from page number 35 of the 2006 brochure as it's the only one that shows the entirety of the boat. Though again, this is just assumption and going off of my thought process. I'd just print out the downloaded copy you have of the owner's manual, if you really want to do so, and then you could get a random generic picture of the boat, or as mentioned above you could just take a picture of your boat instead. And unless you get really lucky, I don't imagine a dealership or even anywhere else like eBay etc, would likely have anything of that vintage as your boat is coming up on being almost 20 years old now.

good points i may end up doing this.... thanks everyone... Just trying to get an accurate representation of original

Reactions: Mustang65fbk