2007 282 Sailfish

ndelloiacono

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Where could I get a new dash bc I want to replace the electronics.

Fishtales

Reaction score
That is a GW fabricated part. You likely have to go to GW and pay for it if you want a new one (if they have it). Another option is to install a panel over it and install the new electronics over it.

seasick

Reaction score
I agree about a panel overlay. I would imagine that if the part were available, it would be pricey. In addition, I don't know if you want to go through the hassle of removing the old housing. You could get 1/4"" Starboard. Have it cut, edges rounded and cut for your new gear as needed. Those sheets come in several colors. Black would look nice but there also is a color called Seafoam. I don't know if it is a decent match to the Grady color. I am not the person to go to for color advice:)

Last edited:

Fishtales

Reaction score
I've had mine off a couple of times and it does come off easy (screws and sealant). They may make a new one at the factory, I suspect they would have the mold. I agree it likely will cost a substancial amount of money though. Whatever you do, take some pics and post.

seasick

Reaction score
On my 208 it is a bit harder to remove. I suspect it was installed before the windshield was since with the windshield installed there is not a lot of room to get a screwdriver in to remove the rear screws. It is also very difficult to apply sealant to the seam for the same reason;The windshield gets in the way