2007 Grady White Tournament 205 for sale

Pablo

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 205
Great condition, Tournament 205 with 2007 Yamaha F200TXR outboard with 400 hours.

Load Rite tandem axle trailer
New Garmin Chartplotter (702) and Garmin AIS VHF. Kenwood sound system
Sun dodger and bow tonneau cover
Recent engine tune

Has been on a trailer the past year. WIll post more cabin photos soon - just rinsed it off and thought I would give the forum people a shot at it first.

Asking $34,500 OBO. I will finish cleaning her up, post more cabin photos, and put her in the water in the next week or so.

Located on Orcas Island, in Washington State.

CPE_1500 (2).jpeg

CPE_1503.jpeg

CPE_1507.jpeg

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
You're located in Friday Harbor, WA but the numbers on the side of the boat say "MS" for I'm assuming Mississippi?

Pablo

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 205
You're located in Friday Harbor, WA but the numbers on the side of the boat say "MS" for I'm assuming Mississippi?

I do not know.....the boat was purchased in Maine from a dealer, and trucked out to Anacortes. I will take a look at the title and registration - quite possibly the number never got changed.

In the meantime, the boat's serial number is NTLBL421H607 if you'd like to check it's history.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
I do not know.....the boat was purchased in Maine from a dealer, and trucked out to Anacortes. I will take a look at the title and registration - quite possibly the number never got changed.

In the meantime, the boat's serial number is NTLBL421H607 if you'd like to check it's history.
I'm not personally interested in the boat. I just thought that it was a bit odd how the boat is listed in Washington state with a Friday Harbor decal on the back and a Washington expiration sticker for June of 2019 but the numbers on the side hadn't been changed out at all. Anywho, good luck with the sale.

Pablo

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 205

It does have 2022 registration, but has not been in the water for awhile. Mustang, you are more observant than the Coast Guard.....we were boarded and they never mentioned that we never put the registration# on the boat - In Washington state, the number never changes. Only if it changes states. I am not sure why the Maine owner did not display a MN registration on the boat, unless the law is different there. I'm pretty sure in Washington you are supposed to change the displayed number - whoops.

I'll attach an image of the current registration, and an excerpt from the survey displaying the previous owner's registration.

registration.jpg

tabs.jpgold number.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mustang65fbk

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
It does have 2022 registration, but has not been in the water for awhile. Mustang, you are more observant than the Coast Guard.....we were boarded and they never mentioned that we never put the registration# on the boat - In Washington state, the number never changes. Only if it changes states. I am not sure why the Maine owner did not display a MN registration on the boat, unless the law is different there. I'm pretty sure in Washington you are supposed to change the displayed number - whoops.

I'll attach an image of the current registration, and an excerpt from the survey displaying the previous owner's registration.

View attachment 24884

View attachment 24886View attachment 24885
I always like to think of myself as a fart smeller... errr I mean smart feller ;) I've bought 3 boats in the last 5 years back on the east coast in Maryland and then drove each back to the Seattle area, of which yes you're supposed to put the "WN" registration numbers on the side of your boat. Good luck with the sale!

Parthery

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
MS is used in Mass, but should really be MA. MI is used in Mississippi, but should really be MS. MC is used in Michigan, but should really be MI.

There are 11 states where they are different and no one seems to know why, other than the government agencies didn't talk to each other. More details here: https://parksboatstewards.wordpress.com/2016/08/17/why-are-the-states-abbreviated-like-that/

In the meantime, good looking boat. Good luck with the sale.

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Ah yes, I was looking at the wrong column for boats with regards to Mississippi. Not sure why they don’t just use the regular state abbreviation for vessels as well, it would make things a bit easier. Washington state is one of those where the state abbreviation is WA but on a boat it’s for some reason WN.