2010 Projects?

sel1005

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Been on the road the last few weeks a lot, hard on the family but nice to have a job these days too, now thinking about projects for 2010. First up:

a. Annual service on the Yamahas, generator, etc.
b. Adding some LED's on the transom, so I can brighten up the water off my stern at night
c. Two coats of wax on everything, above rub rail and below; usually Shurhold / Propolish above and Woody Wax on non-skid surfaces and Aurora VS on hull and below water surfaces

What's on your list to do these next few months?

SmokyMtnGrady

Reaction score
Ditto on the boat care stuff...thought about the UW lights..maybe next season.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Couple of weeks ago we had a good weather, so i told my marina to get the boat out of the storage building and i manage to do a hull cleanning and two coats of polish/wax. Next time around is the interior and pipe work.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I was also thinking about underwater lights and was ready to pull the triger, but i really don't know what to get. so i think i'll wait for another season. I had good luck with those home made ones on another boat for two years, but i sold the boat and she is in England now and don't know how they are holding up. I heard people had problems with them, i have one in my pond but is fresh water, maybe salt water after couple of years they ruin them? i don't know.

This is the place i had bought mine http://www.coastalnightlights.com/

Strikezone

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
sel1005 said:
Been on the road the last few weeks a lot, hard on the family but nice to have a job these days too, now thinking about projects for 2010. First up:

a. Annual service on the Yamahas, generator, etc.

don't forget the fuel/water separator filter. Just changed mine Saturday and there was no water in the gas. :D

Tom-Lisa

Reaction score
I'm with NEM on this one.I am also having a hard time deciding on which underwater light to use.Looked very hard at ocean led amphibians and also coastal night lights.At this point i think i'll wait,however i'm doing the lights under the gunnels and a few other minor things.

Tom