2019 Freedom 335 - Location of freshwater pump

capeman

Reaction score
Model
Freedom 335
Can't find the fresh water pump in any documents. Poked around and can't figure out how to access it. Please help!

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
This is from your owner's manual. This is the last time I'm doing your homework for you :)

Freshwater System The 335 comes with a pressurized freshwater system. The freshwater pump is activated by the freshwater switch on the helm switch panel and supplies water from the 44 gallon water tank to the freshwater components on board. The freshwater pump and optional water heater can be accessed through the panel on the aft wall inside the helm storage compartment. The water tank is located aft, next to the transom.

seasick

Reaction score
This is from your owner's manual. This is the last time I'm doing your homework for you :)

Freshwater System The 335 comes with a pressurized freshwater system. The freshwater pump is activated by the freshwater switch on the helm switch panel and supplies water from the 44 gallon water tank to the freshwater components on board. The freshwater pump and optional water heater can be accessed through the panel on the aft wall inside the helm storage compartment. The water tank is located aft, next to the transom.
I kind of doubt your 'threat' .

We know you can't keep silent:)

Reactions: Byram