2023 Adventure 218

Ready-Freddy

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
Looks pretty sweet! I picked up a 2021 208 this summer, love it. Perfect for me. I can see the evolution. More space between the (better seats), wider dash for the electronics. The jump seat cushions are set in, if you take a wave or spray that passenger won’t get so wet. Staying dry in the PNW is a higher priority than in summer NJ (I grew up in Seattle). I do like the mount for the cutting board/bbq. I know the cockpit is wider but the motor well looks deeper and the cockpit looks shorter (probably is not). I’ll be sticking a livewell in that spot aand a Yakima rain shower 7gal pressurized tank under the hardtop (I didn’t have the factory freshwater or livewell). Radar on top and a second bilge pump plus some way to spread rigs. You got me thinking about the grill though, on a Sandbar day in NJ the SUP is jammed on one side raid and a 6x6 floating dock (inflatable, partially deflated and folded in half) on the other side…my adult daughters/boyfriends love that stuff and would kill for a grill.

With the young kids the 218 transom is definitely easier and am thinking the cuddy is bigger? Amazing how this design squeezes in between two much-appreciated predecessors. Surprised the bowsprit isn’t offered on the 215, I find it really useful with the windlass on the 205 and it looks good.7

These guys are amazing. I am very happy with products and all the accessories. Cool modular innovations, well designed and high quality.

https://burnewiin.com/collections/universal-marine-mounts

Reactions: Peter A

Mustang65fbk

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer