208 adventure

seasick

Reaction score
In that model year, Grady recommended a minimum of 175 when the boat had a hardtop. Note that the engine was a 2 stroke and lighter than your typical 4 stoke motors are. The ideal motor would be the Yamaha inline 4 cylinder 4 stroke.

Walleyze

Reaction score
Congrats on your Grady purchase. What do you folks feel would have been a fair price? I have been searching information on this same model for Great Lakes usage.

seasick

Reaction score
These days picring is more like WARfare not about fair pricing:) It is a sellers' market

Reactions: Walleyze

jbloom

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
Congrats on your Grady purchase. What do you folks feel would have been a fair price? I have been searching information on this same model for Great Lakes usage.
I would guess between $25-35K depends on the condition. The hardtop adds to its value but the smaller engine makes it less appealing.

Mark DV

Reaction score
Model
Adventure
I paid 20k last May for mine. Somewhat pre pandemic price. 2006 , f150, 315 hours, no hardtop. I love the boat. Only time I felt underpowered was with 7 of us on board with gear and coolers. Got up on plane just took a little time. I'm usually out with 4 or less and the boat handles fine and has plenty of power.