208 Adventurer captains chair / companion under seat part question

GW-208

Reaction score
I have a year 2008 - 208 Adventurer..... under the seats there was a hard white plastic piece that helped the seats slide on their track system. Over time the plastic part disintegrated and fell apart. It's a little tough to describe but would think others with these seats and an older boat may have had to replace them as well. Anyone else by chance have a pic or chased down this part before? Without them the seat is wobbly and doesn't slide as it should. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Yes, I replaced mine through an order from Jacobsens Marine in Washington. Just send them a pic of the broken one and I think any Grady dealer can get them. Do not know who manufactures them.

GW-208

Reaction score
Yes, I replaced mine through an order from Jacobsens Marine in Washington. Just send them a pic of the broken one and I think any Grady dealer can get them. Do not know who manufactures them.
Thanks - I reached out to my local GW dealer here and they knew of the part I was describing but said they couldn't get them anymore. I think I understood them to say that GW had changed seat manufacturers and didn't have access to old manufacturers parts. Problem with the pic is that mine fell apart over time and I've lost the disintegrated pieces. It didn't just happen, it's just me finally getting around to tracking the parts down I need after quite some time.

trapper

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
GW I will try and get a photo of the part to you. Just have to pull my seat off and try for a pic. Will send you a PM.

seasick

Reaction score
Search the forum for "slidders" and you will see all the posts about your question. One member, Hanke777 had posted that he had ordered the parts and was waiting for delivery. I do not remember him posting if the parts were correct.
If the sliders are Todd and they may be, Todd does not carry the parts for the older model years.