208 Upgrades

Biscayne208

Reaction score
I wanted to post up some of the upgrades that I have made to my 208.
These are the new seats that I had made and a full sunbrella boat cover.

Gradyupgrades005.jpg

Gradyupgrades004.jpg

Gradyupgrades003.jpg

Gradyupgrades001.jpg

Lew

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I would be interested in the cost of the cover and where you purchased it. Also, is there a draw string or something that keeps it tight under the fixed hard-top. Thanks Looks good ! :lol:

Biscayne208

Reaction score
The cover was custom made and it has straps with clips that hold on to the hardtop and also adjustable straps that hold on to the trailer. It has already been rained on and not a drop of water stays on the cover or goes in the boat. Its great. Cost was $1,750.00

johnsmith23687

Reaction score
Cover of this boat is nice very well fit with the boat.And I also saw some pictures of the boat I like it.But I really interested much to buy a cover of the boat.Than please give me some hints for the cover and how can I get t.Its my primary requirement when I will buy my boat,because cover is needed for the safety.

jwharwell

Reaction score
Very nice pictures! This is very similar to the cover that I have for my boat. I also went with custom so that I could make sure I had a perfect fit. I will try to post pictures. Who made yours? johnsmith23687, I used a company called mightycovers.com for my cover. You can give them a call (ask for Larry) and he can help you out with any questions you have. Mighty Covers - Boat Covers

KingJ

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Very nice! That cover will keep the seats in great shape. We had a zippered entry on the starboard side with our full cover, and it made a great mini-camper feeling at the slip. Are those zippers or seems I see on each side of the cover? If not zippers, adding them may be nice for access to the boat while on a trailer or elsewhere.

All the best,