209 Escape question

joesmo86

Reaction score
Im looking for 209 escape, not to far from me a guy is selling a 03 escape with a 200 with only 115 hours, it has a trailor, no bottom paint witch is nice.He is asking 29000. Is that about right or is it overpriced? any input would be great thanks

DUUUUUG

Reaction score
Food for thought....
I bought a 2004 209 Escape last November.
Just checking prices at that time, I was told by our Marina that it had a $20K Trade-In Value and Retailed around $24,800, both without a trailer.
Just thinking about the options....Mine had a GPS, Fish Finder, VHF radio, sterio w/4-speakers, 200HP 4-Stroke w/77-hours, Life Vests, Anchor,1/2 Tank of Gas.
I just bought a used trailer @ $1800.
I have since added a T-TOP and Trim Tabs. Curtains are being installed this week.

Attachments

• Boat with T-Top.jpg
    Boat with T-Top.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,047

Fishballs15

Reaction score
Nice t-top. Been thinking of adding one to my 1993.

Where did you have it done? Ballpark price?

Definitely want to add some shade to my boat, but don't want a bimini as it doesn't work well for fishing.

Appreciate any info.

Thanks

DUUUUUG

Reaction score
He was referred to me by Whelans Marina in Farnham, VA. I would highly recommend him. His workmanship is excellent.
Moubray and Company out of Kilmarnock, VA.
Randy Moubray

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moubray-C ... ?sk=photos

$ 3,000 (Keep in mind this work was done in December/January when it was snowing)
4 Rod Holders
Electrical box
Anchor light
Relocated the VHF Radio Antenna from the Gunnel to the Top and repaired the holes in the gunnel (can't even see the repair spot)
Relocated the GPS Antenna from the Center Console to the Top

Randy is very professional. I have yet to personally meet him and everything was handled over the phone, text messages and emails.
I am very satisfied. In fact, I bought the trailer from him and he is picking up my boat this week to install the Curtains.

Attachments

• T-Top1.jpg
    T-Top1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,016
  • T-Top2.jpg
    T-Top2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,016