22 FT SEAFARER GW POST QUESTION looking for the post?

SlimJim

Reaction score
Someone had a post on here a few weeks ago about asking price of a NEW GW up in Washington State? Listed the boat and the specs with the price (I think it was around 81k?) anyway some others posted about what they paid back east and some boat show prices? Can anyone find that post or link? I can't find it even with a serch?

plymouthgrady

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
boat price

When I was at the Boston in water boat show in Oct. the 228 (Not even the G) with an F225 was $89K. wow. Alot more than my 92 228G.
I must admit, though, that Gradys have an almost cult following in the N.E. and on the South Shore of Ma. and the Grady dealer is located in one of the most affluent towns in the state.

SlimJim

Reaction score
thanks, Thats not the post I am looking for, this post was from a guy in Washington who ended up buying the GW new from a dealer but listed his buying price and specs. I can't find the post.

leek

Reaction score
Previous post

That may have been me but it was a T 225. Last response to the post was 4/12 Title was "Considering a new boat purchase"
It arrived today, sea trial tomorrow :)

SlimJim

Reaction score
Re: Previous post

leek said:
That may have been me but it was a T 225. Last response to the post was 4/12 Title was "Considering a new boat purchase"
It arrived today, sea trial tomorrow :)
Thanks Leek, yours was the post I was looking for. CONGRATS on your new boat. Post some pictures if you can and let us know how the boat rides and fishes.