226 Rigging / Lots of Pics

Spawn Bag

Reaction score
Well.....Finally started to rig my new 226 for Great Lake Salmon fishing. Was lucky enough to have a few friends come by and give a lending hand. It's a 2007 with very low hours and beyond clean...I hope to end that with some Coho scales and blood soon. Boy I wish this season was just starting instead of ending.

Here are some picks.....

Electronics...

Top box electronics

Bottom box electronics (Just fit)

New Rocket Launcher from Great Lakes Holders

Port Rigger. Riggers are Big Jon's Pro Tournament Series mounted direct with 5/8 vinyl backer. (Saved the seat....My wife was pretty happy about that)

Starboard Dipsy Diver rod holders. Track and holders by Traxstech. Also backed with 5/8 vinyl backer the entire length of track.

Port Dipsy Diver rod holders

These are just a bunch of random shots....(Cushions off as we just finished working on it)

Auto Pilot, kicker motor and rod holders for my long lines should wrap it up. I'm going to sit on those three things for a little bit and try and decide on what would be best. Wouldn't mind having the auto pilot on before she is put away for the year but also don't want to rush anything.

Almost forgot.....This project left me with 2 GW Flush Mount Rod Holders that I will have no use for. Is it worth it to try and sell these?

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions on earlier posts. I will continue to update as things come together...

wspitler

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Nice set up! I'd say you can sell the rod holders pretty easy. What do you want for them? I might be interested.