228 SEAFARER

GulfSea

Reaction score
Most are going to be in the Northeast but they can be found in FL too. Finding late models, 3 years and younger is not easy... or at least it wasn't for me.

rcrudder

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I would look for someone in a "State of Despair." Seriously, mid-Florida south will have the most for sale and the best and most for your money will be the Great Lakes and Northeast regions. Prices seem to be higher in the south. Good luck, the 228 is a wonderful boat. Be paitent something will come along and if you miss it another will follow.

dwain

Reaction score
Website
www.bodkinrealty.com
When I was searching for my Seafarer I went to the Grady White website and clicked on dealers. Then I checked every dealer in the U.S. I found my boat in Walker Minnesota which was over a 24 hour drive for me. The dealer was Resort Marine if that is any help to you. Good luck. dwain

wavetamer

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Will keep looking in the great lakes area, dont even care if it has an outboard, any contact names, Thanks again
DW

GulfSea

Reaction score
wavetamer said:
Will keep looking in the great lakes area, dont even care if it has an outboard, any contact names, Thanks again
DW

Of the 3 I found when I searched in about a 4 month period, 1 was about 400 miles away in Ft Meyers (an 06'), one 1 was in NJ (gone before I could look), and one was in Maryland; 2,000 round trip miles later, the Maryland boat was in the drive.