23 Gulfstream

seasick

Reaction score
The model year would help and a picture of the other door . I expect that several if not many models used the same doors and most likely many years.The older the model, the harder it is going to be to find. Newer ones can be ordered from Grady ( at a cost!)

mj757

Reaction score
The model year would help and a picture of the other door . I expect that several if not many models used the same doors and most likely many years.The older the model, the harder it is going to be to find. Newer ones can be ordered from Grady ( at a cost!)
1989. It’s the old wood door now

seasick

Reaction score
I kind o expected that. That will be tougher to find especially in good shape. I have read some posts somewhere about folks having new doors custom made. I would expect that a custom door wouldn't be that more expensive than one you buy through a Grady dealer if that were an option.
Note that replacing the wood doors with something else is an option
Here is one company that offers doors
I have no experience with this company. I just searched for marine cabin doors

leeccoll

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
If you add more detail to the subject line it will be helpful. More people that might look at what you need will surface.
Just a suggestion, and not meaning to be offensive :cool:

If it is the teak bi fold doors, yeah hard to find as seasick mentioned. And they will likely be beat up.

There is a guy who makes new ones out of teak besides the lead you have from seasick. I imagine they will be a lot of dough, so depends how much time and energy you have.

Good luck with this!

Lee

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
My buddy Mark parted out a '99 232 that was delaminated. I just called him...He has the starboard door with hinge available. He said to text him at 252-671-7852. He can text you pics...

jcdubs58

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
sorry if im hijacking on this thread but i see capnjim has a friend that parted out a 232 as i have a 96 and am looking for cushions and such would it be ok to text him thanks and to op there is a marina in maryland M&M i beleive that has some older grady parts

Reactions: OBX Sailfish

OBX Sailfish

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
sorry if im hijacking on this thread but i see capnjim has a friend that parted out a 232 as i have a 96 and am looking for cushions and such would it be ok to text him thanks and to op there is a marina in maryland M&M i beleive that has some older grady parts

Reactions: Capnjim7

OBX Sailfish

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Not sure what Mark has left but by all means text him he wouldnt mind a bit.

Capnjim7

Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
I think Mark had some various cushions left for a 232..also try Rusty Rons Marine Surplus in Morehead City NC. He buys large pallet loads of left over Grady parts from Grady. I bought my new helm seat and passenger helm bench from him at a decent price.

jcdubs58

Reaction score
Model
Gulfstream
thank you sir i will reach out to both much appreciated