265 express help

kgreiner

Reaction score
Hi all, I bought a 2002 265 express in september and absolutely love it. i was in the san juan islands off of the northwest washington coast last week in a 4' chop and 25kt winds and was able to shove the bow in the water and do 30kts. the boat handles incredible and definitely makes me feel safe out on the water with my family. now that ive gotten some time behind the wheel and have gotten to know the boat im on to replacing things here and there just to bring it back to its full potential. its an east coast boat and you can see signs of that. there is a little mildew on the seats, the button snaps are oxidized and at some point, someone took off the 265 express stickers on the side. thats what im after right now. i cant seem to find replacement stickers anywhere. does anyone have an idea of where i might find what im looking for? i would also like to find matching lettering for my registration numbers. the ones i have now are too blue and i think it would look better with the gold and blue numbers. if someone could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

slapshot1848

Reaction score
I'd try Grady customer service or ebay/craigslist. I've had luck finding things on craigslist in coastal cities that have big water ports such as Florida/California/New York for different odds and ends. Or you could always take a pic of what the logo looks like and have a local vinyl/decal shop recreate one for you.

fishingFINattic

Reaction score
My 265 didnt have the side stickers or the rear grady white stickers - I like them missing, leaves the boat with a clean look!

Not sure if you want to do your registration numbers in those colors, I would review what is legal in your state.

Tim

eppem

Reaction score
Call your dealer if you want to replace the decals - I agree with Tim, check with your state but the best bet is to run the reg #s in solid black.