265 Express Need Help With Measurement

captain swag

Reaction score
Need to run wire along port side for amp in cuddy for new stereo installation. Boat is three hours away. If anyone could give me a measurement of the distance between the face of the transom gate (drop down) door and the cuddy door I could better estimate the amount of wire I need to order for the project. Thanks for the help in advance. Ray

eppem

Reaction score
ray, call my cell at 203-912-6476. My boat is still in the water (in CT) and I will be on her either Saturday or Sunday and can gladly help

captain swag

Reaction score
Wanting to put an amp for stereo in the cuddy. If I had a rough length between the drop down gate and the cuddy door I could roughly figure out how much lead I need to wire it. Thinking I will run it on the Port side and mount the amp on the cuddy bulkhead between the helm area and cuddy (cuddy side) I will give ya a ring on Sat morning. Thanks in advance. Ray

eppem

Reaction score
Hi Ray,

Give me a few days and I will get you some info - might be Wed, I'm jammed at work on Monday and Tuesday is a rainstorm in CT. Nice chatting yesterday too.

Mike

dale1

Reaction score
Ray,

It measures 130" or almost 11 feet. That is a direct measurement form door to door, with the transom door up.

Dale

my boat is here so can provide photos or other stuff if needed.

captain swag

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Now I don't have to buy the wire at the beach but can etimate and internet buy...much cheaper than West Marine.
Thanks Ray

dale1

Reaction score
your welcome:) i've been polishing mine with a machine every night after work for a few days now.