265 Express Stern Corner Storage Bins

captain swag

Reaction score
I need to find the storage bins/baskets that fit under the aft corner hatches. When I purchased the boat they were missing. I tried Grady White but they didn't have any and the manufacturer that made them for Grady no longer has a mold for the part. Anyone have even a cracked set that could be repaired, that would be a help versus having to construct a mold and then pop a copy. Wouldn't be quite so bad if port side and starboard weren't different. Anybody with a solution pm me. Thanks a lot. Ray

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Wish I could help. I too have one that has a whole in it. Thinking about fiberglassing it but not sure. Let us know if you find a solution.

eppem

Reaction score
That sucks - thanks for sharing as I have the same boat and will make sure to be really careful with them! Maybe google some sort of plastic molding or injection company and see if they can make em or point you in the right direction?

EPPE

dale1

Reaction score
I'm new to the 265. I'm concerned about those also. one of mine is cracked. please share if you discover a solution. thanks dale

Sea Shift

Reaction score
Here is a pic. I am going to look into seeing if I can replicate them in fiberglass.....

Bin_zpse3add890.jpg