265 Express tackle locker

captain swag

Reaction score
My 2001 265 Express has a small tackle locker on the starboard side that holds several plano type slide in boxes. My boxes were missing when I purchased the boat. The slots measure approx. 14" x 9" x about 2". Called Grady about which Plano boxes they were but they didn"t have a record. Does anyone have an Idea what number box they might be? Went on Plano's websight but couldn"t figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

max366

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
When I bought my 265, I had the same issue- no boxes so I contacted Grady and here's what they said: he Plano boxes that we use are 3700 size prolatch w/adjustable dividers.
Bought mine at Walmart and they fit nicely.

eppem

Reaction score
I am suprised to hear that Grady said they had no record of what size boxes to use...agree with above poster, buy from Wallmart or even Plano direct - they are not that expensive.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
like max said its holds the standard size 3700 type box. I use the same size box in my tackle bags and for all my tackle. that way everything is interchangable and standard, I can switch boxes out easily depending on type of fishing/season etc.

captain swag

Reaction score
Wow I was hoping for a reply. Thank you to everyone that responded. Seems Grady has it in the file that they were Planos but no part number or dimension. Thank you for the help guys. She goes into the water next week (the second time for my son and I). :goodjob