29 Cheasapeake

Cstrickland

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Just purchased boat and need to replace plastic covers on accessory switch panel. Has 10 switches . I can make out a few. Boat not in water yet . Does someone hav3 a picture of the actual switch names ?

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
No idea on what year you have, but look at the wiring diagrams in your owners manual (or download it from GW's site). That should detail what each switch is and you can ID based on wire coloring,

Reactions: Cstrickland

Fishtales

Reaction score
Did you get an owners manual with the boat? There usually is a model specific diagram inside.

seasick

Reaction score
Note that often the diagram and switch/breaker arrangement may not be an exact match for your switches. The manual is a good reference as a starting point but you should verify what each switch controls.
It is also possible that a switch position originally labelled AUX was wired after the boat was delivered to something. If so, it would make sense to get a switch with an appropriate name for that circuit.

Cstrickland

Reaction score
Model
Marlin
Note that often the diagram and switch/breaker arrangement may not be an exact match for your switches. The manual is a good reference as a starting point but you should verify what each switch controls.
It is also possible that a switch position originally labelled AUX was wired after the boat was delivered to something. If so, it would make sense to get a switch with an appropriate name for that circuit.
Thank you . I agree. All are original and was able to confirm what each switch operates.