305 Express Headliner

FinAddiction

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Hello I purchased a 2008 305 express and the head liner just in front of the sink that goes across the beam of the boat and has 4 3" canister lights. The vinyl covering is peeling off and I was wondering is there a method to pull the plastic piece its glued to down so that can reglue on the work bench and wrap the edges nice? I don't see and screws so it must be glued as well or something.

Just wondering if anyone tore apart and what is the best method to repair

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I think its just held in place by those plastic anchors similar to what the side panels are held in with in the aft berth. I'm thinking you can just pry it off. You can also check with either Grady white customer service or your local dealer. I have found both very helpful with things like this.

PDX-Boats

Reaction score
I just replaced mine on my 2008 305 Express.
It is held with heavy duty double stick tape.
I also replaced my lights with LEDs

Reactions: FinAddiction

Rfazilat

Reaction score
Model
Express 265
I just replaced mine on my 2008 305 Express.
It is held with heavy duty double stick tape.
I also replaced my lights with LEDs
What did you replace the liner with? I have a 265 express where there are cracks in multiple areas and I would like to repair or replace it.

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
What did you replace the liner with? I have a 265 express where there are cracks in multiple areas and I would like to repair or replace it.
The 265 plastic headliner is different than the section on the 305 described above. Your headliner in the 265 is all plastic and they all have cracks. Grady used to (15+ years ago) fix them in select cases. You can call them to see who/how they recommend fixing it or maybe ask your local dealer if they do it and /or recommend someone.