305 Grady White Express, 2007 for sale

tdc

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
I'm planning to sell my 305 Express Grady, she is very well maintained and took very well care of her. Boat is fully loaded, stove, new fridge, micro wave, bow thrusters, Generator, AC/Heat, Twin F250 TXR Yammies very good motors well maintained. All boat accessories including coast guard required equipment, bumpers, lines and all other boat related extra in my garage will go with boat because I dont need it and buyer can use it.

Price: $115K, serious inquiries only please, cuz I think it will go fast with lucky new boat owner.

Reactions: glacierbaze

Sunchaser007

Reaction score
Model
Tournament 307
I'm planning to sell my 305 Express Grady, she is very well maintained and took very well care of her. Boat is fully loaded, stove, new fridge, micro wave, bow thrusters, Generator, AC/Heat, Twin F250 TXR Yammies very good motors well maintained. All boat accessories including coast guard required equipment, bumpers, lines and all other boat related extra in my garage will go with boat because I dont need it and buyer can use it.

Price: $115K, serious inquiries only please, cuz I think it will go fast with lucky new boat owner.
DM Your contact information. We are very interested isola823@gmail.com Thanks William

southernstyle995

Reaction score
Wish I was able to move up rite now or else I would be all over this. GLWS