306 Replacement Ladder

loafer-roatan

Reaction score
Hello Collective. Need a new ladder for my 2006 306. Called Windline and they say they don't make them for GW anymore. Anyone have a good source for a replacement? Thanks

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
What does the ladder look like? Add some measurements along with a pic or two.

Does your local dealer have one? Try calling other dealers, too, if your local dealer can't check online with other dealers. Some boat manufacturers allow for the ability to do that within their electronic parts catalogs.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Does your existing ladder say Windline on it? It's a industry standard ladder as I understood it. I'd reach out to GW via their Customer Service web link and see if they can point you in the right direction.

loafer-roatan

Reaction score
Does your existing ladder say Windline on it? It's a industry standard ladder as I understood it. I'd reach out to GW via their Customer Service web link and see if they can point you in the right direction.
Yes, the old ladder is a Windline. I've called them and talked to them and they don't make the ladder anymore. It's a three step and wider than a normal windline three step telescoping. Trying to find out who makes them for the newer 306s.

Fishtales

Reaction score
Interesting... Usually GW goes with parts that are in production a long time. Good luck with search and keep us posted.

loafer-roatan

Reaction score
Can't believe there isn't a newer 306 owner here that cant take a picture of their ladder.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
Can't believe there isn't a newer 306 owner here that cant take a picture of their ladder.
I was waiting for you to take a picture of what you have to try and help. Your post comes across a little funny... you're wanting someone to spend time taking a picture of what they have and posting it, but you won't do the same? And, you're making an assumption that there IS a newer 306 owner here and that they have read this post.

How many more years was your model made?

Ask your dealer what the replacment is.

Last edited:

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
If my boat was accessible , I'd be happy to take a picture of the ladder. Unfortunately, it's winter here.

DennisG01

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Offshore
If my boat was accessible , I'd be happy to take a picture of the ladder. Unfortunately, it's winter here.
Can you cut a small hole in the shrink wrap and then tape it back up?

I'd still reach out to your dealer and ask them what the replacment is. Or try another dealer if the local one isn't so helpful.

JJF

Reaction score
Model
Canyon 306
I can't get to my boat.

I don't need the ladder. I was responding to the OP.