33 Express owners: rolling rear canvas

georgemjr

Reaction score
Just wondering if you have a trick for this. The canvas is wider at the bottom than it is at the top so as I roll it, the zipper sticks out more and more (as if I wasn't rolling it unevenly). When I get to the top, because it is wider it does not fit well with the other canvas'. Are there any tricks for this? The only thing I can figure is to remove the center piece. Thanks in advance for the tips...George

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
i just push the ends in a little as i roll it. still sticks out some so i put it in front or behind the other two when they are rolled. ron

alfa1023

Reaction score
George,

Same issue - I roll mine so that the inside edge is flush with the middle section so that the "too long" end sticks out to the sides of the boat. Not the best look but functions. Had the same issue with my 272 Sailfish.

Jim

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Had an '07 and i don't remember having that problem????? maybe mine was straight? Anyway, what i would do is roll it up(i like to roll them up from the inside), let it be bigger than the opening up there, then pull it inside the other two pieces and it should hold there.