33 express

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
well, we finally pulled the trigger and put our order in for the boat. i'd like to say thx to all those that provided feedback over the past year or so. special thx to gulfcart and NEM for putting up with the pm's (and the pm's to come once we get our hands on the boat!).

i do have to say that i hate to give up the mpg's of the gulfstream, but we are really looking forward to this.

thx again to all, ron

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
You finally did it, congrats . And if you need any info or any help just PM me. I'm sure you gonna love the boat, there is no reason not to. When are you getting delivery? Do you need somebody to drive you home for the first day ? :mrgreen:

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
thx guys.

the dealer is local. they should be getting it around the end of march and they will be splashing it at my marina mid april (once the docks go in).

i'll try to bundle the questions so i don't kill your ip connections :lol: .
thx again, ron

capeboter

Reaction score
congrats ElyseM, you are going to have a great time with this boat. i'm a little prejudiced though. any questions i can help with let me know.

Stonewall

Reaction score
Congratulations. You are going to love it. I guarantee you won't miss the Gulfstream once you spend some time on the water. (OK - you may miss it when you pull up to the gas pumps) :D