330 canyon vs 330 express

devildogdad

Reaction score
New to the site, but not to boating. Ah the age old question. do you get a boat more suited for fishing or try and keep the wife happy and get a cruising/fishing express. Any input from owner of either would be greatly appreciated, especially considering the expense of these things.

Also, anyone know of any Grady dealer on the entire east coast ( I am willing to travel for a deal) that is known to give good deals. I would not mind a leftover or demo .

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I'm looking at a 33 express right now. We fish out of MD and weather in fall can be cold and nasty. Have a 272 sailfish now and love having the cabin room. I would think it is all a preference on needs and how u will use the boat and where. Good luck!

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
devildogdad said:
New to the site, but not to boating. Ah the age old question. do you get a boat more suited for fishing or try and keep the wife happy and get a cruising/fishing express. Any input from owner of either would be greatly appreciated, especially considering the expense of these things.

Also, anyone know of any Grady dealer on the entire east coast ( I am willing to travel for a deal) that is known to give good deals. I would not mind a leftover or demo .

I had a 2007 330 express and in one year i gave it in and got the 336. In my opinion the 336 rides better than the 330 in a snotty weather.

townvet

Reaction score
Baert marine in Middleton Mass has been know to run pretty lean and can work a great deal for you.

grady33

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I'm looking at a 330 express right now and plan to use it 60-70% for offshore fishing. I like to stay dry and having the full helm area enclosed is nice - at least it is in my sailfish. I also like to have the comforts and room below offered in the express model and love the fact you can have air condition in the helm area (which is avail in both models). Both seem like great boats!

Daman858

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Taylor Marine is in Milford, Delaware and Ocean City, Maryland and has a nice 2005 330 Express loaded up that is for sale. Twin F250's.