330 Express Deck Drain Hoses

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I've searched the forums and online but I'm hoping to get a little more info/pictures/advice on replacing the four deck drain hoses on a 2007 330 Express. I have the replacement drains that I ordered from Boatoutfitters and I'm starting to run short on time before I'd like to launch. It sounds like the port side might be a little "easier" to do by removing all the batteries. I do have a vertical port hole on the starboard side already. I have a NextGen generator and the diesel tank for that is on the starboard side.
Before I start to get too deep into this, does anyone know of a service guy that is familiar with this job on the Connecticut shoreline? My boat is still on dry dock at Safe Harbor - Pilots Point in Westbrook, CT. I'm still waiting to hear from their service department but it sounds like it would be an exploration job at whatever the hourly rate is for however long it might take. I appreciate any help on this!

drbatts

Reaction score
Model
Express 305
Did you contact Boats Inc. in Niantic? They are the local Grady dealer for you. I have to believe they have done this before. The service department has been very helpful and offered advice whenever I have reached out.

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I did, thanks. They are booked out until mid June already. Worst case scenario is I will splash it and runt it over there. Thanks!

Fishtales

Reaction score
I've been waiting on this job too. The access blows. Prob will hire it out....

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I've been waiting on this job too. The access blows. Prob will hire it out....
Yep. My local GW dealer can’t get to it until mid June and the three other local places I called don’t want to do it. I’ll probably attempt to tackle the port side this weekend.