330 Express Enclosure

Fishtales

Reaction score
To be honest, I've never had the two front pieces up. There is plenty of air flow in the boat. Should have looked at the polycarb option... Looks sweet.

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
My s
do your sides roll or snap up? do you have any pictures from teh inside of teh center panel snapped up? Looks amazing want to do the same to mine.
My sides roll up. I have not snapped my front up yet. I may never do it. I don’t want to scratch it on the electronics box. The small panels in the front at the corners roll up. Last summer, we rolled those up On the old enclosure pretty much everywhere we went. Combined with the side vent windows, You get a ton of air thru the helm area .

Lucky13

Reaction score
My s

My sides roll up. I have not snapped my front up yet. I may never do it. I don’t want to scratch it on the electronics box. The small panels in the front at the corners roll up. Last summer, we rolled those up On the old enclosure pretty much everywhere we went. Combined with the side vent windows, You get a ton of air thru the helm area .
if you have more pictures please post, very interested.

Reaction score
We had ours replaced in Feb. 2019 - our guys charged us $3,800.00 - he was right in line with A&J except he put all the snaps on too for us on site. A&J does not put the snaps on unless you bring them the boat.

Strataglass 40 clear. He took measurements himself and we gave him our old panels as well.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 4

usmm1234

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
We had ours replaced in Feb. 2019 - our guys charged us $3,800.00 - he was right in line with A&J except he put all the snaps on too for us on site. A&J does not put the snaps on unless you bring them the boat.

Strataglass 40 clear. He took measurements himself and we gave him our old panels as well.
great price!