330 Express F350s props

Off the Hook

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new member here...

I recently bought a 2008 330 Express with twin F350s and was thinking about putting different props on it. One of my props seems a little damaged and i am only getting 5600 our of it while the other motor is a 6000 so instead of trying to get it re tuned I figured I would explore other options as well.

I have read some posts about this, but was wondering if anyone had any more recent experience with it?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

exudedude

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a re-tuned prop that was done properly, but if you don't want to do that just replace it with the same. Your getting 6k and as long as the are no other issues why change?

Off the Hook

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has tried the four bladed props and what benefits they have seen if any.

ElyseM

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
i'm running 4 blades. there is a slight nick on the mpg and the top speed is reduced a few mph, but the improved handling far outweighs those losses. i am able to do real tight s turns without ventilating and the handling in following seas is significantly improved. low speed control is also better. they are now making them in the SDS series. good luck, ron

captain swag

Reaction score
X 2 Previous post. I have twins on a 265 Express. Changed from Mirage Plus 3 blade to 4 blade Rev 4's. Close quarter docking and manuverability much improved. Biggest asset was the ventilation in rough seas is gone. When old props broke free it meant starting all over to get up on plane and re-trim motors. Bow lift is also better. Fortunately I experienced no loss in speed or mpg.