330 Express hard top rocket launchers

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
I’m looking for recommendations and/or pictures of rocket launchers installed on the hard top of a 330 express.
I really want to figure out a good place to get a center line out when trolling for tuna.
What have you guys done for a set up? I would even consider installing a removable post set up on the deck.
Thanks!

glacierbaze

Reaction score
Model
Seafarer
Plenty of threads on here, if you search “rocket launcher“. If you end up having one custom made, maybe consider having a third mounting pad in the center to support the center rigger.

isurus22

Reaction score
This is where I had mine made. Ordered one of the stock ones and they shipped it pretty quick.
1661629011829.jpeg
1661629104912.jpeg

mg1826

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
Reactions: Uncle Joe

isurus22

Reaction score
Thanks, that looks great! Have you or would you troll a line from up there?
I’m also interested in the post and table you have on the deck. Did you put that in?
The leaning post was there when I bought the boat. At first I thought I might take it out but ended up really liking it. It is also acts a place to stand when putting rods in the rocket launcher. It can be hard to reach rods otherwise. Yes the rocket launcher is through bolted and very strong. No problem trolling with it except getting a rod down from there with a big fish can be scary.

everwhom

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
I opted for adding 4 clamp on holders (2 to each side) to the aft hard top supports in between the factory ones. I'm 5-8 and I know there's no way I could reach rods on the hard top itself... I've seen some pics of a 33 express where the hard top rocket launchers are dropped down several inches from the top -- I've been thinking about doing something like that.