330 Express Interior Dome Lights

JoleGW33

Reaction score
Does any one know what kind of bulb do these lights use (Interior dome lights)?
Im trying to convert all my interior lights to LED. Any one know how to access the actual bulbs to change?

Thanks in advance!

jip40

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
If you are referring to the three small dome lights over the v-berth, they are 5 watt Halogen (I believe) and you access them by pulling the entire fixture down. The fixture is held in with two spring clamps that flip up when you pull down on the fixture. The only place I found them was on Amazon & they were rather inexpensive - I think I paid $7.50 for 10 bulbs delivered.

If you are referring to the two lights over the dinette and cooking surface, I haven't needed to replace them but would be interested to find out how to access them.

Best of luck.

JoleGW33

Reaction score
jip40 said:
If you are referring to the three small dome lights over the v-berth, they are 5 watt Halogen (I believe) and you access them by pulling the entire fixture down. The fixture is held in with two spring clamps that flip up when you pull down on the fixture. The only place I found them was on Amazon & they were rather inexpensive - I think I paid $7.50 for 10 bulbs delivered.

If you are referring to the two lights over the dinette and cooking surface, I haven't needed to replace them but would be interested to find out how to access them.

Best of luck.

Figured it out, just rotate the base and they pop off, frame and lens together, revealing the bulb and reflective surface. Effort less.

Just ordered all interior bulbs in led from superbrightleds dot com, the halogen ones output too much heat.

31587736214_0021e4f5e7_z.jpg

31619348673_a08813f89e_z.jpg

jip40

Reaction score
Model
Express 330
"Figured it out, just rotate the base and they pop off, frame and lens together, revealing the bulb and reflective surface. Effort less.

Just ordered all interior bulbs in led from superbrightleds dot com, the halogen ones output too much heat."

Is it just a straight replacement of the led's vs halogen or do you have to change the base receptacle as well

Bayhouse

Reaction score
Just a straight replacement with LED if you get the right base. Note, there are a lot of different bulbs with same base and not all will fit in the existing base. It's long and narrow.