330 Express "OutKast" @ Peanut Island WPB Florida

OutKast

Reaction score
204a442f.jpg

Picture111.jpg

This former New Jersey boat is very happy it her new home. This vessel is also seriously for sale at this time.[/img]

fishie1

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Very, very nice but I'm afraid I must go now. The drool is getting on the monitor.

Why selling her after the long move?

OutKast

Reaction score
Peanut Island 330 Express

We are looking at perhaps a flats boat or small center. I need something I can trailer north to a place I am building. The 330 isn't the best trailer rig. Sure runs "off road" well however!

flyboy911

Reaction score
I'll trade you a nice 30' Grady Bimini?? West Palm Beach/Peanut Island! 561-723-4114 Steve Wilson.

IMG_7550_1_1.jpg

IMG_7555_4_1.jpg

IMG_7551_1_1.jpg

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
Outcast: How did you end up at Peanut Island from New Jersey? Did you run down in your 330? I'm curious because Peanut Island is one of our Projects (Palm Beach County Environmental Resources Management) and I'm curious how far known it is.

Tx, Rob

OutKast

Reaction score
Peanut Island

OutKast came down to Fort Lauderdale on a trailer as we sold our waterfront home in New Jersey to move the entire operation to better weather. I discovered that you really want to be either north or south of Fort Lauderdale for better fishing. West Palm beach was closest to our new home so I lined up a new dry-rack marina for OutKast. Problem was when I ran the boat up to the dry-rack outfit the hardtop/radar was too high for their racks. (On another subject - I would like to find a rack facility that could handle the boat in or near Palm Beach).

We ended up at a nice municipal marina and quickly discovered Peanut Island after talking to the locals. I must say that for a non-fishing good time, there is nothing better than Peanut Island. It is a remarkably well done facility with a fantastic setting. People put in 2-months ahead of time to reserve a camping spot. It is totally safe and I have never seen anything like it before so close to a metro area.

All those involved with the Peanut Island project need to pat themselves on the back for a job so very well done. Boating in south Florida needs more top-notch facilities like Peanut Island.

P.S. Don't tell anybody about it as we want to keep it a secret!

wahoo33417

GreatGrady Captain
Reaction score
Model
Sailfish
OutKast: I will pass along your kind words to those who made Peanut Island happen. Palm Beach County is the lead and there are many funding partners. The concept of mixing boater destinations with environmental restoration has been so well received, there are two more similar projects in the making. One is Munyon Island to the north and the other is in Ocean Ridge, to the south.

Rob

flyboy911

Reaction score
Hi Dale. I went to Lake Park and looked at your Grady. Nice boat!! I'm not sure if the numbers will work for me. Call me and we can discuss it again. Thanks!